AMOT Model E Thermostatic Valves are fully automatic, 3-way fluid temperature control valves for diverting or mixing applications. They are used to provide reliable control of fluid temperatures in engine jacket water and lubrication oil cooling systems. These valves are suitable for process control and industrial applications where fluids must be mixed or diverted depending on their temperatures. They may also be applied to cogeneration systems to control temperatures in the heat recovery loop assuring proper engine cooling and maximizing heat recovery.
- Flow rates of 40-75 USGPM
- Tamper-proof temperature settings of 85°F to 235°F
- Completely self-contained
- Combinations Available: Cast Iron, Steel, and Stainless Steel
- 1-1/2″ – 6″ Pipe Sizes
- Flanged, and threaded connections
- High pressure versions up to class 600# flanges